Thursday, October 29, 2015

Family Visit - October 14-29, 2015

The train carried me to Pittsburgh, then the bus to Columbus and back to Pittsburgh.  There the train collected me again for the trip back to Florida.  Enroute to Pittsburgh we passed through Harper's Ferry, WV.

The station in Harper's Ferry, WV
A stop enroute to Pittsburgh 
after the Boat Show


Arrival in Pittsburgh was
AHEAD of schedule!
This stained glass window is from my Dad's church
in Bloomsburg, a gift from a grateful parishioner


Paul, Kelsey & Avery's home 
in Beaver Falls, PA



A visit with my mother, 83 years young, 
was a primary reason for this trip


Mother showed me a quilt by 
her Aunt Sam with 
relatives' names sewn into it


Avery enjoys her drink


Horseshoe bend on a rainy afternoon

Winterpark, FL on the 29th


No comments:

Post a Comment