Monday, February 13, 2017

Texas

My former roommate from 1980-82 had crowned his highly successful career with the BSA a National Director at their National Headquarters in Irving, TX.

Bill, Director of Exploring, BSA and I worked together as lowly DEs in the late 70s, but he stuck with the BSA movement and made a great career of it!  Thousands of youth and leaders have Bill to thank for a great experience.  Pics were taken by professional photographer, Roger Morgan.  Thank you, Roger!

After a brief visit with him and his beautiful wife, I enjoyed several days with my Aunt PeeWee in the Houston area.

Even a truck stop can provide a beautiful sunset, Arkansas

Lewiston Lake

Lewiston Lake

By Roger Morgan

By Roger Morgan








Aunt PeeWee baked a wonderful
cake for me, "Welcome 
Capt Murph"

The Murphy Coat of Arms

One of several wild peacocks near Aunt PeeWee's home

No comments:

Post a Comment