Saturday, May 23, 2015

GA - OH by Train, May 11-23, 2015

Karen dropped me at my bus for the trip from Beaufort, SC to Savanah, GA, where I caught the train to Pittsburgh.  In Pittsburgh, I had to take the bus to Ohio, as there are no longer passenger trains on that route.

Visits with my Mother and Paul's family were the primary reasons for this train trip, especially as Paul and Kelsey were celebrating Paul's recently earned Master's Degree.

A short trip hitchhiking from Savanah to Beaufort was required to finish the trip, but Karen addresses that in her post, (scroll to bottom, click Newer Post).
Upper Potomac River, near Harper's Ferry, WV
Sunrise in the rail yard
Sunrise from the train
PNC Park, Pittsburgh, as the bus heads to Columbus, OH
 Point SP Fountain, Pittsburgh, as the bus heads to Columbus, OH
Paul, Avery Mae, Kelsey as Paul earns his Master's in Religion
Murph, Avery Mae, Mother, Kelsey, Paul, Mia
Back in GA, had to hitchhike to Beaufort, SC as the
train was late and I missed the connection with my bus

No comments:

Post a Comment