Saturday, April 16, 2022

Road Trip AZ to IN

Flagstaff train station

April 13 - May 19, 2022 (Click thru the "Newer Posts" at Bottom)

April 13-16, 2022


My next commitments were to my son in Denver and my fraternity brothers in Crawfordsville.  I promised (threatened?) my son with a brief visit, then on to Indiana for the annual reunion, called the Big 'Bash.

My route took me north to Flagstaff, then east through NM and on north to Denver.  I'm avoiding the highest elevations as it is still serious winter with possibly thick snow in the mountain passes.  Best to avoid those when driving Kelly VI. 







Riding the bike trail included a short
segment of the original Route 66.






This classic landmark along Route 66
was briefly closed for a change of ownership
when I passed through here in 2020
while following the entire Route 66.

Inside the Museum Club

Luckily, it was Friday when I stopped by.






No comments:

Post a Comment