Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Indy Motor Speedway

It is always an early start working the Indy 500.  My start time is a couple hours after some of the earliest employees begin and I'm at my post about 5am.


Yellowshirts enjoy their work!

Even during a long rain delay.


Fraternity Brother Don Hodson saw
us on TV during the rain delay!

Yellowshirt colleagues move the Borg Warner Trophy
to the Start/Finish Line.

USAF Thunderbirds perform a dramatic flyover
during ceremonies at the end of the National Anthem. 


My post has me right at the eventual winner's pit box.

One of the reasons Newgarden won, his pit team gets him out in less than 10 seconds!

The winner's car after the race.


Josef Newgarden, Two Time, Back-to-Back Winner,
poses with Yellowshirts, Murph on the right.


Indy 500 Lost & Found!

Indy 500 Lost & Found!


















No comments:

Post a Comment