Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Kooser

Pens won 6 - 3

Not many pictures this year, but another grand ski weekend was enjoyed by the skiing crew.  For me, the trip began with a hotel night at the Tucson Airport where I had a TV for the first time in months.  And fortunately, the Penguins were on local TV as they were playing the Arizona Coyotes!

My flight departed Tucson at dawn.

At the PIT airport the sculpture and those of
Franco Harris & George Washington,
welcomed me to Pittsburgh.

Even Better!  Bill and Bob met me and we enjoyed my first
Pitsburgh brews of the weekend!

My mother knit the original sweater like this,
but it was stolen over 30 years ago.
Carol, Bob's wife, knitted this replacement for me!

With plenty of snow on the ground,
it looked great for skiing!

As happens every Kooser weekend, Great Steak!


Guy preps the steaks.

Bill & Guy at Seven Springs

Guy's new friend

And Bill's, as well

The skiing was great!

And great camaraderie!

And the skiing crew .  .  .

.  .  .  looked a like the sailng crew from MSC!


No comments:

Post a Comment