Friday, December 10, 2021

Sunken Garden

December 10, 2021, St. Petersburg, FL

Sunken Gardens, St. Pete, FL




For a panorama, Click Here.
















See the fellow on the sign?  😊





This guy was enjoying the lawn.


At EG Simmons SP, the kayaking was peaceful & beautiful.



Enroute to Cocoa, FL (I had RV work to be done in Cocoa, FL with a shop that served me well in the past) Magnolia County Park served as campsite.  A ride on the Lake Apopka Trail out of Clermont, FL provided more Florida enjoyment as temps and weather continued summer-like, from my northern, snowbird perspective.

The first ride at Magnolia was nice enough, but slightly disappointing as the trail was closed due to work at the park.  But the roads through the park around the pond were pretty enough and the bike miles were achieved by multiple trips around the pond.

In Cocoa, I was able to enjoy riding my bicycle into the quaint town by following the Indian River from the RV shop.

I returned Kelly VI to Florida's east coast.



No comments:

Post a Comment