Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Arts & Trails

Took a 3.7 mile walk on the Riverwalk in Tampa, FL.

December 6 - 16, 2022 (Click thru the "Newer Posts" at Bottom)

From EG Simmons State Park, I drove west to Titusville, FL where I spent four winters from 2014-15 to 2019-20.  I really enjoyed my time there with great people, mostly RVers, but several sailors as well.  Watching the rocket launches, riding the bike trails, playing pickleball and just hanging out with my friends provide wonderful memories of those years.  It was nice to briefly revisit Titusville, but I didn't get any new photos.  For Titusville Pics from the past, Click Here.

I then returned to EG Simmons State Park for a week of camping, bike riding, museum visits and even kayaking in the Tamp Bay area.

The Legacy Trail in Sarasota
is a terrific ride.


At the Chihuly Museum in St. Petersburg, FL 

The glass figures, shapes, and displays are awe inspiring
at the Chihuly Museum.

The size is quite dramatic, in addition to the colors, etc.
The "boat" holding all those spheres is about 16 feet long.

The ceiling!




The same glass sculpture as the prior red piece
hanging from the ceiling, this shot is
looking straight up from the floor.






I found this glass garden truly fascinating.



No comments:

Post a Comment