Friday, January 22, 2021

UPDATED: Soon to be Published: Rt 66

Soon after completing my "66 on 66 in 66" it became evident that it would be months before I could post everything I wanted to share about Historic Route 66.  At that time I provided this page between my latest Rt 66 post and the final post.

I leave it here mostly so you can listen to Nat King Cole, but also for posterity.

Posted late January, 2021:

--------------------------------------------------------

It seems I took too many pics!  😃

I'm now months behind, but plan to complete the missing pages over the coming weeks.  Please check back for more posts.  Although I did post the final leg and completion of my journey: Click Here.

Or, you'll find my Facebook posts that were posted as the trip unfolded by clicking Here OR if you're on your phone or tablet, Here.  You'll need to scroll to the dates you are interested in seeing.  Unfortunately, the number and variety of photos is much less than what I'm posting here in the blog.  Of course, that's the reason I'm so far behind!

FYI, the initial inspiration for me taking this trip was many, many years ago when, as a jazz fan, I first heard Nat King Cole's recording of this great hit.

Enjoy your own travels, especially getting your "Kicks on Route 66!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment