Sunday, December 20, 2020

Day 32 Vega's Welcome

Deborah Sue and I spoke at a distance
as she was recovering from Covid.
Day 32, I met the Official Greeter to Vega, TX.  Deborah Sue called to me when she saw me admiring the murals in town.  She and author Keith Smith told me about a local artist, Valerie Doshier (who sadly passed away at a very young age).  Keith has written a book about Valerie, I bought it and enjoyed reading it.  

She has decorated her home, yard and her entire space with
loads of artwork, special quotes and
inspiration for visiting artists.

She even has places for these creative folks to stay when visiting.

For a video tour, Click Here.

For the panorama of the bus interior, Click Here

For the panorama of the bus interior, Click Here




This is Keith Smith, visiting writer, staying at Deborah's
home in another visitor's room, while he writes
Valerie's story.



For the panorama of Keith's room, Click Here



Deborah Sue's home was all decked out for Christmas
so I didn't notice her at first.  Then she called me over
to tell me all about Vega, TX.  It's a terrific story!



Deborah Sue sent me this pic she took of Keith and me.
For Keith's nice post on FB, Click Here.


Deborah Sue says you're all welcome in Vega!


No comments:

Post a Comment