Monday, December 21, 2020

Day 33 Santa Rosa, NM


It felt like we barely fit!
After crossing some high desert country, the RV and I cruised into Santa Rosa, NM.

With more open spaces and fewer man made icons,
I'm appreciating what preceded man.


For panorama, Click Here




Open high desert country between Tucumcari & Santa Rosa.


Serendipitously caught this train along Rt 66 & he tooted his whistle for me!
I was looking over the NM vast views when he happened upon me.

For panorama, Click Here

The Auto Museum in Santa Rosa, NM

I remember Al Unser winning his races at the Indy 500.



My good friend, Bill, rode these
down the ski hill in Bloomsburg, PA!
For more, many more, pics from the
Auto Museum in Santa Rosa, Click Here.

The Rt 66 Museum in Santa Rosa has tons of
cool stuff highlighted with terrific tunes from
when I was listening to WING, Dayton, OH in 1965.
For panorama, Click Here


Super clear water in the Santa Rosa Pond


The Blue Hole in Santa Rosa isn't anything like
the one in Belize, but at 81 feet deep
in the middle of the desert, it's still impressive.
The water clarity is something to behold, not well represented in my pics.





Another Waldmire classic. at Joseph's

More Waldmire, Joseph's

Inside Joseph's Bar & Grill. Unfortunately, no dine-in
given the height of the pandemic.

My first evening capture of the neon!

Click for Facebook post



No comments:

Post a Comment