Thursday, November 5, 2020

Mayoral Visit, Flossmoor, IL

Paul, Mib, Murph
My college roommate has been mayor of Flossmoor, IL for the past 12 years and he's finally agreed to allow a bum (me) who lives in a van down by the river to worm into his town!  😀

In actual fact, he and his vivacious wife, Mib, were the same wonderful people I knew over 40 years ago in school.  Yes, Mib and Paul are college sweethearts.



While they went to work in Paul's law office and mayoral suite, I planned the beginning of my Route 66 adventure by scoping out downtown Chicago.  Although I've been to Chicago many times, it has been mostly business trips.  My favorite visit was many years ago with my family on St. Patrick's Day.


A late lunch was here, in Flossmoor 

Mib and Paul joined me, safely, in Flossmoor

No comments:

Post a Comment